Turkey gravy is one of those things that many people assume is too time consuming to do on Thanksgiving Day. I can show you just how easy it is to make turkey gravy from scratch to serve the day you make your turkey or you can freeze it for later!
If you need a recipe to get those turkey drippings, make sure you check out my Perfect No Baste Turkey! Don’t forget to subscribe to the channel so you can get baking videos sent to you when they go live! (Turn on notifications by clicking the bell under the video)
- Roasted Turkey drippings skimmed of fat (make the perfect one here:)
- 1/4 to 3/4 cup water depending on how much dripping you have)
- 1/2 tsp salt (3/4 tsp for larger bird)
- 1 tbsp honey (2 tbsp for larger bird)
- 1 tbsp cornstarch or arrowroot powder
- 1/4 cup water
- Heat drippings, add water, salt and honey.
- In a small bowl, mix cornstarch and 1/4 cup water to make slurry and add it to the broth. Raise heat until it boils then reduce to a simmer until desired consistency is reached.
- Put in a mason jar for a rustic, practical touch to keep it warm!