Who here brunches hard? *waves hands madly* When we’re feeling decadent, this recipe is one that makes Mr. Kringle’s eyes twinkle with delight. (Okay, I might love it too)
You can slice up some bananas and justify your indulgence with fruit! 😉 This is amazing for any lazy Sunday, a special birthday or easy enough for the kids to make so they can surprise mom on Mother’s Day. (Oh yeah, you know some mama’s are bookmarking this one to show to the spouse to collect on that one later!)
Don’t forget to subscribe the the YouTube channel and click the bell under the video to turn on notifications when new videos go live!
Ooey, gooey brunchy goodness!
- 6 slices Brioche or sweet bread
- 5 eggs
- 3 tablespoons milk or cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1/3 cup Biscoff® spread
- Preheat your oven to the warm setting.
- In a bowl, beat together eggs, milk/cream and vanilla until eggs turn pale yellow.
- Add some cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice for a little extra kick if you like and beat well.
- Transfer to a bowl or tray that will fit the whole piece of bread.
- In a skillet, melt 1/2 tbsp butter over medium heat.
- Submerge a slice of bread in the egg mixture for about 20-30 seconds and repeat on the other side.
- Place in buttered skillet and allow to cook until the edges get golden brown. (Check after a minute and keep an eye on it then flip when ready.)
- Put finished pieces of French toast on a cookie sheet in the oven to keep warm.
- When all pieces (and any accompanying breakfast foods) are done, put 1 tbsp of cookie butter on top of a slice of bread.
- Cover that slice with another slice and repeat so you have three slices total in your stack. Top with a little garnish of Biscoff/cookie butter and serve!
Add sliced bananas for a delicious bonus!
Biscoff® is a registered trademark of Lotus Bakeries North America.
Linked up with Tater Tots and Jello,