If you’re looking for a recipe for green eggs to go with your ham to celebrate Dr Seuss or for a St. Patty’s Day brunch, these are the ones you want to make. Not only are these pesto scrambled eggs super easy but they will take your breakfast/brunch game to the next level!
This is easily my favorite new breakfast dish and I hope you love it just as much!
Don’t forget to subscribe to the YouTube channel and click the bell under the video to turn on notification when new videos go live!
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp basil pesto
- 1 1/2 tsp pat of butter (or cooking spray)
- Tools needed:
- Chopsticks or rubber spatula
- Crack 3 eggs into a bowl and beat until eggs are pale yellow.
- Melt pat of butter over medium low heat until bubbly.
- Add eggs to skillet allowing them set slightly on the edges.
- Begin pulling the eggs from the edges with chopsticks allowing the liquid to run to the sides and set.
- When a small heap of eggs has formed in the middle, add the pesto and begin scrambling eggs to incorporate pesto and finish cooking process.
- Serve immediately with your favorite breakfast foods like, you know, ham.
Variations: 2 eggs and 1 white or all whites.