Like a lot of people, I grew up on boxed pudding my whole life. But when the opportunity for something with a little less of the icky additives comes along, I want to know if it’s worth a shot. Today, I’m reviewing Jell-o Simply Good Banana Pudding and giving my own unbiased opinion.
*This video is NOT sponsored!*
If you like the video, consider subscribing to the YouTube channel & click the bell below the video to be notified when new videos go live!
- 1 pouch Simply Good Banana Pudding
- 2 cups milk (I used skim milk)
- Mixing bowl
- Plastic Wrap if not using immediately
- Mix pudding powder together according to instructions on the packet.
- If you're making this for a pie, check the box as the amount of milk will be different.
Jell-o is owned by Kraft Foods/H.J. Heinz Company Brands LLC. All Rights Reserved