We’ve all heard of a peanut butter and banana sandwich especially if you love the King of Rock and Roll. When I’m feeling like a decadent breakfast, I add a little Nutella® to this classic and let the day begin on the right note. See the video below to see how quick and easy it is to make the king of breakfast sammies!
If you like this video, don’t forget to subscribe to the channel and click the bell to be notified when new videos go live!
- 2 slices bread of your choice
- 2 tbsp peanut butter (I use chunky for texture)
- 1 1/2 tbsp Nutella/chocolate hazelnut spread
- 1 banana, sliced
- Cooking spray or butter based on your preference
- Over medium heat, spray some butter cooking spray into your pan. (Or butter your bread slices if you prefer)
- Spread peanut butter over one slice and place plain/buttered side down.
- Slice banana into 9 thick slices and arrange in peanut butter slice.
- Spread chocolate hazelnut over the other slice of bread and place spread side down on bananas.
- Spray with cooking spray or spread softened butter over the slice and flip.
- When that side is golden brown, it's ready! Enjoy!
*- If you don’t like to use cooking spray, butter the bread with softened butter before grilling.
NUTELLA® is a registered trademark of © FERRERO
Shared with Home Stories A to Z