Pimento cheese is a decadent, tasty southern staple that makes the perfect dip, grilled cheese or topping to your burger. A sharp cheddar kick is the perfect complement and the pimento peppers are mild so anyone usually turned off by heat will be able to enjoy with gusto!
If you like this recipe, consider subscribing to the YouTube channel and click the bell to be notified when new videos go live. If you prefer a blog post, enter your email address in the upper right hand corner to subscribe to the blog! Either way, I’d love to have you cook with me!
- 1 cup mayo
- 4 ounce jar of pimentos, drained
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 16 oz sharp cheddar cheese (You could divide and use 8 oz sharp and 8 oz extra sharp)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened (I used 1/3 lower fat)
- In a large bowl, add the softened cream cheese and break it up.
- Then add the cup of mayo.
- Add the garlic powder, cayenne pepper and Worcestershire sauce then your drained pimentos.
- Give it all a stir until well combined and creamy.
- Then add your sharp cheddar cheese 8 ounces at a time.
- Stir until combined and thick.
Use as a dip, topping for burger or grilled cheese. Yum!